At our next meeting Monday November 14 we’ll hold a special workshop. Everybody is welcome. There is a $10 suggested donation.
So, You’re Ready to Push to Publish?
Special Guest writer and publisher Elliott BatTzedek joins us for our November meeting with a terrific program to help you get your work out there!
In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn all about the world of poetry magazines, journals, and online publications, including:
- how to find journals that are a good match for your work,
- how to sign up for online submission services
- how to prepare your work for submission
- how to avoid wasting money on unnecessary submission fees
Elliott will share professional strategies and practical tools for submission that are applicable to most genres.
About Elliott BatTzedek
- holds an MFA in Poetry and Poetry in Translation from Drew University
- Her work appears in: Sakura Review, American Poetry Review, Massachusetts Review, Apiary, Sinister Wisdom, and Passageways: the 2012 Two Lines Translation Anthology
- Her chapbook the enkindled coal of my tongue is forthcoming from Wicked Banshee Press
- Founder of Poetry Business Manager, a service that helps poets get their poems into journals and their manuscripts off to publishers
For more details about the workshop, contact Carol.