Monday, April 10 1:15 -3:15 pm – Accokeek Branch Library
Georgette is your Facilitator. Deborah Parker’s our Reading. There’s room for 1 more Reader
15773 Livingston Road
Accokeek, MD 20607
Interested in an Evening Meeting?
~once a month, held at someone’s home. Shoot me an email if you’re interested, could host, or have ideas!
Time to plan a Weekend event!
MAIN MEETING: 2nd Mondays, Accokeek Branch Library meeting room, 1:15–3:15
Members read from their ongoing work, do group exercises and share community news. Occasionally there is a special workshop or guest presenter. See calendar for details.
Previous special events:
- Special Presentation on Submitting to Publishers
- NaNoWriMo events galore in November
- WordCamp Baltimore November 19
- Marketing Day – The July event was terrific, and we’ll do it again! Check with Teresa if you want to help.
- AWWG WordFest (formerly “Summer Camp”) August 2017
Another smash hit. Stay tuned for the planning committee for 2017, forming in March.