2015 Summer Camp Report
What an AMAZING week!
While I knew we would have fun and inspire each other, Summer Camp 2015 exceeded my wildest expectations for participation, enthusiasm, creativity and just plain FUN!
- 5 days
- 10 events
- Multiple media & formats including:
- Book discussion
- Movie Night
- 3 Workshops
- Guest author
- 5 Venues
- 3 Meals
- Every event was fully attended
- New events were planned, including:
- Book Lovers Bazaar October 10 – (we’re having a group table)
- 1st Annual AWWG Writing Retreat (Gee is chair, details are evolving)
- And Monday’s regular meeting was still packed with enthusiastic members! (plus we were visited by a reporter from the Independant)
I am so proud of us!
Accokeek Women’s Writing Group ROCKS!!